- Sencha – models and stores only showing one item
- Sending mail with PHP, PEAR & Godaddy
- Stop the mobile ActionBar from transitioning
- Sencha touch – IDE??
- Debugging facebook apps locally (web based ones)
- StateGroups – finally found a use for them
- Searching a string – do you need to start with a period?
- Good day in the office – 1000′s of mobile apps built in a few hours!
- App story – on BBC site. Catch it live at MAX 2011
- iOS – Mobile dev, make sure you flush when you’re done.
Tag Archives: google
A while back I posted an article on Google giving errors with indexing SWF files that used the RSL framework feature to reduce the overall size of your SWF. It seemed to me very odd that you have Adobe trying … Continue reading
So you may have read my previous posts on the custom search that I created, well as suggested in a previous comment the information to create one then turn it into a open search search plugin and then into a … Continue reading
Following on from my recent post on creating a specific flex search using Google I wanted to make it easier to flick between the main Google search and the flex collection Google search. Well I’ve created an OpenSearch plugin (supported … Continue reading
Totally off topic this. But I had quite a bit of hassle trying to find info on how to do what I just did. So if you look to your right you’ll see a nice search box with the Google … Continue reading