- Ext.ComponentQuery.query or Ext.getCmp
- Sencha, Architect, Package, APK
- Sencha – models and stores only showing one item
- Sending mail with PHP, PEAR & Godaddy
- Stop the mobile ActionBar from transitioning
- Sencha touch – IDE??
- Debugging facebook apps locally (web based ones)
- StateGroups – finally found a use for them
- Searching a string – do you need to start with a period?
- Good day in the office – 1000′s of mobile apps built in a few hours!
Tag Archives: Flex
Today (not for the first time – but it’s been a while) I needed to create a custom class that took a custom itemRenderer. Having used itemRenderers for ages I thought it was going to be straight forward, but I’d … Continue reading
On more than one occasion in the past I’ve been wishing to create a custom component that is totally dynamic so that I don’t have to worry about hardcoding any sizes. So lets just say I have a list/tilelist and … Continue reading
Following on from my recent post on creating a specific flex search using Google I wanted to make it easier to flick between the main Google search and the flex collection Google search. Well I’ve created an OpenSearch plugin (supported … Continue reading
Totally off topic this. But I had quite a bit of hassle trying to find info on how to do what I just did. So if you look to your right you’ll see a nice search box with the Google … Continue reading
Ages ago I worked on an accessibility tool that followed the mouse around the stage and magnified whatever the mouse was over. It never made it to the final stages of completion but after reading a question on flexcoders for … Continue reading