- Sencha – models and stores only showing one item
- Sending mail with PHP, PEAR & Godaddy
- Stop the mobile ActionBar from transitioning
- Sencha touch – IDE??
- Debugging facebook apps locally (web based ones)
- StateGroups – finally found a use for them
- Searching a string – do you need to start with a period?
- Good day in the office – 1000′s of mobile apps built in a few hours!
- App story – on BBC site. Catch it live at MAX 2011
- iOS – Mobile dev, make sure you flush when you’re done.
Tag Archives: flex 4
If you’re wanting to develop a facebook app then there is loads of helpful stuff out there to get you going. Specifically I’d start here if you’re interested http://www.adobe.com/devnet/facebook.html. But what they don’t tell you is how to debug your app without you … Continue reading
Its quite a common thing with Flex and actionscript projects to create an Object and inside that object it will have many properties. Something in your view will be bound to the object so that the view changes with the … Continue reading
I was playing around with some code recently (Flex 4 code) and I went to create a simple background and not having Catalyst or similar to output a fxg file I went to create my own gradients with some code. … Continue reading
Question: What has a hidden entrance, is dark, damp and a just bit fousty (for any non Scottish readers – definition ) and takes quite a while to warm up? Answer: SoTR09 Yes, the Scotch on the Rocks 09 event … Continue reading