- Sencha – models and stores only showing one item
- Sending mail with PHP, PEAR & Godaddy
- Stop the mobile ActionBar from transitioning
- Sencha touch – IDE??
- Debugging facebook apps locally (web based ones)
- StateGroups – finally found a use for them
- Searching a string – do you need to start with a period?
- Good day in the office – 1000′s of mobile apps built in a few hours!
- App story – on BBC site. Catch it live at MAX 2011
- iOS – Mobile dev, make sure you flush when you’re done.
Tag Archives: actionscript 3
If you have a datagrid that has different coloured columns, then why should you have to do with only using a single colour for the highlight. Below is a simple soloution using actionscript to solve this. First I should state … Continue reading
Ever had a project where your client has some kind of odd/unusual caching issue with their servers that you have absoulutly zero control over? Well if you have (which I have had) then the following swc file may help you … Continue reading