- Sencha – models and stores only showing one item
- Sending mail with PHP, PEAR & Godaddy
- Stop the mobile ActionBar from transitioning
- Sencha touch – IDE??
- Debugging facebook apps locally (web based ones)
- StateGroups – finally found a use for them
- Searching a string – do you need to start with a period?
- Good day in the office – 1000′s of mobile apps built in a few hours!
- App story – on BBC site. Catch it live at MAX 2011
- iOS – Mobile dev, make sure you flush when you’re done.
Category Archives: tips
If you’re wanting to develop a facebook app then there is loads of helpful stuff out there to get you going. Specifically I’d start here if you’re interested http://www.adobe.com/devnet/facebook.html. But what they don’t tell you is how to debug your app without you … Continue reading
Developing for Apple’s devices can throw up a few little quirks that don’t happen when using Android devices. This one happens if you are using shared objects to store information between sessions. Basically, you should always call the flush mechanism … Continue reading
Its quite a common thing with Flex and actionscript projects to create an Object and inside that object it will have many properties. Something in your view will be bound to the object so that the view changes with the … Continue reading
Inserting code that will be excluded depending on compiler arguments Continue reading
simple tip on drawing borders around a Datagrid Continue reading
Their are so many times I’ve used a random colour in my apps (mainly for testing) that I thought I’d add this way of using a getter method with actionscript to simplify the process. First of if you haven’t got … Continue reading
Do you frequently use simple actionscript functions in more than one project. Perhaps you’ve got a function to do tracking, parse strings to dates, or return a random colour etc. I’m sure most folk will have struggled to think of … Continue reading