- Sencha – models and stores only showing one item
- Sending mail with PHP, PEAR & Godaddy
- Stop the mobile ActionBar from transitioning
- Sencha touch – IDE??
- Debugging facebook apps locally (web based ones)
- StateGroups – finally found a use for them
- Searching a string – do you need to start with a period?
- Good day in the office – 1000′s of mobile apps built in a few hours!
- App story – on BBC site. Catch it live at MAX 2011
- iOS – Mobile dev, make sure you flush when you’re done.
Category Archives: Flex 4
I was creating a mobile AIR app and the app was to have an ActionBar at the top and depending on the view that was about to get pushed I didn’t want the ActionBar to have a transition effect. Sounds … Continue reading
If you’re wanting to develop a facebook app then there is loads of helpful stuff out there to get you going. Specifically I’d start here if you’re interested http://www.adobe.com/devnet/facebook.html. But what they don’t tell you is how to debug your app without you … Continue reading
The application that I’m working on with the guys at Jampot has made the BBC news. Check out the article from the BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15075450 Also the guys are heading over to the Adobe Max 2011 conference so you’ll be able … Continue reading
Developing for Apple’s devices can throw up a few little quirks that don’t happen when using Android devices. This one happens if you are using shared objects to store information between sessions. Basically, you should always call the flush mechanism … Continue reading