- Sencha – models and stores only showing one item
- Sending mail with PHP, PEAR & Godaddy
- Stop the mobile ActionBar from transitioning
- Sencha touch – IDE??
- Debugging facebook apps locally (web based ones)
- StateGroups – finally found a use for them
- Searching a string – do you need to start with a period?
- Good day in the office – 1000′s of mobile apps built in a few hours!
- App story – on BBC site. Catch it live at MAX 2011
- iOS – Mobile dev, make sure you flush when you’re done.
Category Archives: actionscript
I was creating a mobile AIR app and the app was to have an ActionBar at the top and depending on the view that was about to get pushed I didn’t want the ActionBar to have a transition effect. Sounds … Continue reading
If you’re wanting to develop a facebook app then there is loads of helpful stuff out there to get you going. Specifically I’d start here if you’re interested http://www.adobe.com/devnet/facebook.html. But what they don’t tell you is how to debug your app without you … Continue reading
Today I had to write some code to search for text that matched various file extensions, this should have been a no brainer of a task. But like some things that sound stupidly simple it caught me out. If you … Continue reading
Its quite a common thing with Flex and actionscript projects to create an Object and inside that object it will have many properties. Something in your view will be bound to the object so that the view changes with the … Continue reading
Sometimes I like to put something up on my blog that’s more as of a bookmark for myself as I know I’ll want to look it up at some point. So what I’ve got here is a slack, open cross … Continue reading
The other day I wanted to create a function in a class that would take a Function as a parameter and an Array of arguments. Much like callLater() does, but not doing the whole queuing thing until the next frame. … Continue reading